Sunday 22 April 2012

Dog Days Are Over

Here came the sun, and we went back to our old ways of walking in the nearest park, this time all themed up for Easter, with sparkly eggs and pedophile looking bunnies. I am still sticking to my 28 day improvement plan, I'm well entrenched in it, but due to my notorious lazy strike I've decided that it becomes rather mundane to speak of my schedule on a daily basis, as my notable achievements may turn out to be signs of mere benevolence for the rest of mankind. So I conveniently set my mind on a wrap up story, with just status reports once in a while. As for now, the German lessons [courtesy of my dear snake] are "sehr gut", I play new games, go to new places and try new foods every day, I pay compliments from the bottom of my little black heart, I speak my mind and show my frustration more than usual. On Sundays, I dress up a little too much and go to parks where I give the evil eye to the not so cute or the cute couples, irrespectively, I drink mixed fruit smoothies and I take in the green and the sun, trying not to turn into a sad cat lady.




1 comment: